So, a couple of months ago, PJ Spur asked me if I would like to teach another workshop, which of course I said, “Yes!” I went home and asked what I should teach and the answer came so quickly, I wrote it all down.
PJ told me the date. May 21. Okay, great, May 21!
But somewhere along the line I put it in my mind for May 18! And, ever since then I have been saying May 18, May 18, May 18! I even blogged and said it was May 18!
The workshop is NEXT Saturday, one week from now, on May 21! My goodness, what is up with me and the dates??? LOL This is SO FUNNY. I am cracking up right now!
There are only FOUR spots available. Last time I spoke for PJ, the class was over-filled, and if everyone would have come that ALSO made a reservation, we would have had to move it to a much bigger conference room, so if you want to come, make your RESERVATION so we know how many people to accommodate! That will help us with the class design and ensuring the environment is comfortable for everyone.
Writing from Creative Power: Connecting to Your Bigger Story
Are you one of the millions of people who have been feeling the effects of soul activation? If so, this workshop could help you if you’ve been feeling:
· Like the parts of you are trying to go in different directions all at once
· You have felt like you can’t go back to who you used to be, but aren’t sure where you are headed
· You feel adrift with less energy to ‘do’ things in the world
· You feel something coming, but aren’t sure what it is
· You wish you could just talk to someone who understands what you’ve been through
This experiential workshop will help you identify the parts of you and why they are pulling you in different directions. It will also help you to begin to integrate these parts into a ‘bigger story’ – your soul’s story, which is connected to your divine purpose.
The power of writing down your experiences will help with integration. If you’ve felt scattered, adrift and looking for a spark, this is the workshop for you!
Story is one of the oldest art forms in our world, and yet most people only access the smallest part of their life story. In this experiential workshop, Tina Ferguson will guide you to connect to your highest potential to reveal your ‘bigger story’ – the one that your soul wants to share with the world. Because this work is geared toward working with the part of you that already knows everything, no writing experience is required.
You will discover:
· A connection to your highest Self
· The storyline of your ‘big’ story
· The current storylines that shape your life
· How to access your infinite nature to write easily
· How to bypass the small part of your human nature
· Renewed connection with your divine purpose
Class meets from 1 PM to 4 PM
Class fee $30
Sign up here: http://www.meetup.com/Soul-Compass/